- Stewart Salwin
- Criminal Defense
- Arizona Supreme Court Suspends Jury Trials Until June
- Supreme Court Requires Unanimous Jury Verdicts in Criminal Cases
- Arizona Domestic Violence Arrests Increase Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- Tiger King and Criminal Law: What Questions Does the Show Raise About Criminal Justice?
- Will Changes to Prosecutors' Charging Decisions Sparked by Coronavirus Have Long-Term Impact?
- Scottsdale City Court Cancels All Jury Trials Until May; Maricopa County Court Restricts Access due to Coronavirus
- Arizona Courts, Jails Take Measures to Tackle COVID-19
- Maricopa County Attorney Alters Criminal Charging Policies in Response to Coronavirus, while the Superior Court Makes Nearly All
- Arizona Court System Takes Broader Measures Aimed at Curbing Coronavirus
- Arizona’s Justice System Takes Patchwork Measures to Address Coronavirus; ACLU Files Suit Against Arizona Prison System
- What is Arizona’s Court System Doing in Response to the Coronavirus and Is it Enough?
- How to Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney in Arizona
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search