Other Criminal Laws in Arizona
Arizona criminal law covers a multitude of areas. But whether the crime that you are facing is common or uncommon, Salwin Law Group is able to provide an experienced, aggressive defense.
We can provide a defense to the full range of the Arizona criminal code. Click to find out more about the criminal law that you have been charged with.
- Admission tickets, fraudulent creation or possession
- Criminal impersonation
- Criminal littering or polluting
- Cruelty to animals; interference with working or service animal
- Duty to report abuse, physical injury, neglect and denial or deprivation of medical or surgical care or nourishment of minors
- False reporting to law enforcement agencies
- Furnishing harmful items to minors
- Furnishing of tobacco product, vapor product or tobacco or shisha instruments or paraphernalia to minor
- Interception of wire, electronic and oral communications
- Interference with or disruption of an educational institution
- Permitting life, health or morals of minor to be imperiled by neglect
- Preventing use of telephone in emergency
- Promoting prison contraband
- Refusing to provide truthful name when lawfully detained
- Unlawful imprisonment
- Unlawful residency
- Unlawfully administering intoxicating liquors, narcotic drug or dangerous drug
- Use of an electronic communication to terrify, intimidate, threaten or harass
As a former prosecutor, Stewart Salwin has dealt with these cases from both sides of the aisle, and he is intimately familiar with how the process works.
We provide every client with a free initial consultation. You will be able to discuss your case with an attorney in a confidential and privileged setting. We will then work with you to develop defense strategies to give you the best chance of a favorable resolution.
Don’t face these charges alone. Together we can help you get your life back.
“His personable approach during a stressful time was definitely what was needed.”- Lionel
“I was able to get my charges lowered, and I have Stewart to thank!”- John C.
“The outcome was very favorable!”- Dasey D.