Content Is Information Only, Not Advice
The Site is not an offer to perform services on any matter. This Site contains general information from a variety of sources and might not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. We do not undertake to update material in our Site to reflect subsequent legal or other developments.
This Site is designed to be accessible to and usable by people with and without disabilities. Please call us at (480) 702-1789 if you encounter an accessibility or usability issue on this site.
Salwin Law may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability: (a) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Site and related services, or (b) change, revise, or modify the Site and affiliated services.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and are owned by or licensed to Salwin Law and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights. All trademarks, trade names, graphics, logos, and trade dress included in or made available through the Site and Online Services are owned by or licensed to Salwin Law and protected by U.S. and international trademark laws (collectively, the “Marks”).
Restrictions on Use
You agree not to:
- reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or otherwise transfer the Site;
- adapt, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Site;
- prepare derivative works based on the Site or any Salwin Law technology;
- remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Site;
- frame, mirror, or in-line link the Site, or incorporate into another website, application, or other service any Salwin Law intellectual property;
- use the Site for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, or to solicit any such activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, features, systems, or networks through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- interfere with any access control measures or attempt to disable or circumvent such security features;
- post, transmit, submit, or include any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content, material, or information of any kind, or any content, material, or information that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- submit or post any false or misleading information; and/or
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of Salwin Law, its licensors, or any other person or entity.
Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder.
No Relationship or Obligation Arises from Use of the Site
The law differs in every jurisdiction, and you should not rely on any opinion except that of an attorney you have retained, who has a professional duty to advise you after being fully informed of all the pertinent facts, and who is licensed in the applicable state, and is familiar with the applicable law. Internet subscribers, mobile application users, and online readers should seek professional counsel about their legal rights and remedies. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information found the Site. Any actions or decisions about your legal rights should be based on the particular facts and circumstances of your situation, and appropriate legal advice from an attorney retained directly by you. SALWIN LAW EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BASED UPON ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENTS OF THIS SITE. Viewing the Site, or communicating with Salwin Law by Internet e-mail or through the Site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with anyone. The content and features on the Site do not create, and are not intended to create, an attorney-client relationship, and shall not be construed as legal advice. The content and features of the Site, including means to submit a question or information, do not constitute an offer to represent you or otherwise give rise to an attorney/client relationship.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. SALWIN LAW MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE AND ONLINE SERVICES AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SALWIN LAW DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.