- Arizona Criminal Courts
- Can an Arizona Criminal Defense Lawyer Lower my Charges?
- Areas We Serve
- Arizona Felonies: Charges, Classes, and Penalties
- Arizona Set Aside
- Can a Lawyer Help with an Arizona Domestic Violence Charge?
- Criminal Traffic Violations in Arizona
- Misdemeanors in Arizona
- Other Criminal Laws in Arizona
- Access Interference in Arizona: ARS 13-1305
- Criminal Littering or Polluting in Arizona: ARS 13-1603
- Cruelty to Animals in Arizona: ARS 13-2910
- Custodial Interference: ARS 13-1302
- Duty to Report Abuse in Arizona: ARS 13-3620
- False Reporting to Law Enforcement in Arizona: ARS 13-2907.01
- Minor in Possession in Arizona: ARS 4-244(9)
- Promoting Prison Contraband in Arizona: ARS 13-2505
- Unlawful Imprisonment in Arizona: ARS 13-1303
- Phoenix Assault Attorney
- Phoenix Sex Crimes Attorney
- Child Sex Trafficking in Arizona: ARS 13-3212
- Luring a Minor for Sexual Exploitation in Arizona: ARS 13-3554
- Public Sexual Indecency in Arizona: ARS 13-1403
- Sexual Assault (Rape) in Arizona: ARS 13-1406
- Sexual Conduct with a Minor in Arizona: ARS 13-1405
- Sexual Exploitation of a Minor in Arizona: ARS 13-3553
- Pre-Charge “Investigation Stage”
- Scottsdale Appeals Attorney
- Scottsdale Drug Crime Lawyer
- Scottsdale Federal Crime Lawyer
- Scottsdale Probation Violation Lawyer
- Scottsdale Property Crime Attorney
- Scottsdale Theft Crime Lawyer
- Burglary in the First Degree: ARS 13-1508
- Burglary in the Second Degree: ARS 13-1507
- Burglary in the Third Degree: ARS 13-1506
- Forgery: ARS 13-2002
- Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card: ARS 13-2105
- Possession of a Forgery Device: ARS 13-2003
- Possession of Burglary Tools: ARS 13-1505
- Robbery: ARS 13-1902
- Shoplifting: ARS 13-1805
- Theft: ARS 13-1802
- Scottsdale Vehicular Crime Attorney
- Scottsdale Weapon Crimes Attorney
- What is Arizona’s New Expungement Law?
- Case Results
- Contact Us
- Phoenix Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Phoenix Employment Lawyer
- Salwin Law Group Law School Scholarship Contest
- Scottsdale DUI Lawyer
- Areas We Serve
- Arizona’s Under Age DUI Laws for Minors
- ARS 28-1381 – Arizona DUI Statute
- Consequences for an Extreme DUI in Arizona
- First-Time DUI Offense in Arizona
- Gilbert DUI Lawyer
- Marijuana DUI in Arizona
- Mesa DUI Lawyer
- MVD Hearings for DUI in Phoenix
- Phoenix Aggravated DUI Attorney
- Phoenix Boating DUI or OUI Attorney
- Tempe DUI Lawyer
- Top 10 DUI Defenses in Arizona
- Stewart Salwin
- Tempe Criminal Defense Attorney
Posts by category
- Category: Criminal Defense
- Do You Need a Phoenix Drug Crime Lawyer?
- Defenses for a First-Time Domestic Violence Charge in Arizona
- How Much Does a DUI Conviction Cost in Arizona?
- Do Police Need to Respect a No Trespassing Sign in Your Front Yard?
- Arrest Warrants in Arizona
- Drug Trafficking Laws in AZ
- Can you get your ignition interlock device off early in Arizona?
- Should You Give a Statement to Police?
- 5 Things Legal Shows Get Wrong
- Stewart Salwin Selected to “Top 40 Under 40”
- Stewart Salwin Selected to Best DUI Lawyers in Phoenix
- Arizona Jury Trials to Resume in June
- Arizona Supreme Court Suspends Jury Trials Until June
- Supreme Court Requires Unanimous Jury Verdicts in Criminal Cases
- Arizona Domestic Violence Arrests Increase Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- Tiger King and Criminal Law: What Questions Does the Show Raise?
- Will Changes to Prosecutors’ Charging Decisions Sparked by Coronavirus Have Long-Term Impact?
- Scottsdale Takes Measures to Reduce Court Appearances due to COVID-19
- Arizona Courts, Jails Take Measures to Tackle COVID-19
- Maricopa County Attorney Alters Criminal Charging Policies in Response to Coronavirus, while the Superior Court Makes Nearly All Criminal Hearings Virtual
- Arizona Court System Takes Broader Measures Aimed at Curbing Coronavirus
- Arizona’s Justice System Takes Patchwork Measures to Address Coronavirus
- What is Arizona’s Court System Doing in Response to the Coronavirus and Is it Enough?
- How to Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney in Arizona
- How to Dress for Court and Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Category: DUI
- 5 of the Best DUI Lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- When is a DUI Considered a Misdemeanor in Arizona?
- How to Beat a DUI in Arizona [Step by Step]
- Do You Get Your License Suspended After a DUI in Arizona?
- Does Arizona Have Mandatory Jail Time for DUIs?
- Can You Get a DUI Reduced to Reckless Driving
- Arizona DUI & License Suspensions
- Costs & Benefits of Hiring a Good DUI Lawyer
- When is a DUI Considered a Felony in Arizona?
- What Happens After a Second Offense DUI in Arizona?
- Why Was I Charged or Arrested for a DUI but Not Convicted?
- Arizona DUI Statute of Limitations : How Long Does it Stay Open?
- Category: Misdemeanors
- Category: Vehicular Crimes