At Salwin Law Group, our committed lawyers handle cases within a range of criminal defense practice areas that include DUI defense, domestic violence, assault, and drug crimes. Our team understands better than most the complexities of the criminal justice system in the United States.
This is why the team at Salwin Law Group has created the first annual Law and Politics Scholarship Contest. With this scholarship opportunity, we want to lend a helping hand to law students and help them finance their degree while also hearing creative takes on ways that criminal law and politics intersect in modern America.
Scholarship Contest Overview
We are asking students to write a 750 – 1000 word essay about the following: “Identify one way that criminal law and politics intersect in modern America and provide your analysis.”
We will be judging essays on cohesiveness and originality. The chosen winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their tuition on behalf of Salwin Law Group.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted into an ABA accredited law school in the United States as of the fall 2022 semester.
- Applicants must submit their essay and other required information by December 1, 2022.
- The winner of the scholarship will be notified no later than December 15th, 2022.
- First / Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Copy of your resume
- Copy of your most recent transcript
- Copy of your essay submission (.doc, .docx., .pdf)